2023-2024 Schedule of Tuition and Fees
Investing in your child’s education is priceless, but as a private Christian school, we will attempt to maintain affordable tuition and fees. We will use the FACTS Tuition Management System for all payments and each family will set up an online payment plan with FACTS.
There is a non-refundable application fee of $120 for new students. Once accepted, the annual tuition and fees are as follows:
Annual Fees for All Students
- Enrollment Fee $150
- Technology Fee $200
- Curriculum Fee $250
K3 and K4 Students
- Annual tuition $5,600
- Tuition + Fees Total $6,200
- 12 month payment plan for tuition + fees → $516.67 / month
- 11 month payment plan for tuition + fees→ $563.64 / month
- 10 month payment plan for tuition + fees→ $620.00 / month
Kindergarten through 10th Grade Students
- Annual Tuition $6,600
- Tuition + Fees Total $7,200
- 12 month payment plan for tuition + fees → $600.00 / month
- 11 month payment plan for tuition + fees → $654.55 / month
- 10 month payment plan for tuition + fees → $720.00 / month
Grace Christian Academy is committed to making a Christian education available and affordable to as many families as possible. We participate in the Opportunity Scholarship program, which you can read about on the North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship website.
Extended Care After-School Schedule and Rate
GCA will offer an after-school Extended Care program which will be available to all GCA students in Pre K through 7th grade and will be billed separately from tuition. Extended Care can be used on days your child is present for the regular school day. Students will be signed in/out on a time sheet (pay for it as you use it) and be billed on a monthly basis at the rate of $8.00 per hour (pro-rated if your student does not stay an entire hour).
Extended Care Hours 3 pm -5:30pm $8.00 per hour
If you pick up your child after 5:30 pm, you will be charged a $15 Late Pick-up Fee for every 15 minutes you are late.