Grace Christian Academy is an non-denominational Christian school. We seek to enroll students whose parents desire to partner with the school to ensure a Christian education. Both students and parents should be informed of the school’s Christian emphasis and agree to support this vital part of the educational journey. Prospective families must first complete an online application and submit all of the required documentation. The student application will be evaluated for admission based on previous grade reports, attendance records, teacher / principal / pastor recommendations, parent cooperation with school, academic testing reports, and a student/parent visit and interview. The admissions process is designed to identify families and students for whom GCA provides a strong academic and spiritual fit and GCA will enroll students based on a variety of criteria. The school may give enrollment priority to siblings of currently enrolled students who were admitted to the school in a previous year and to the children of Grace Christian Academy staff.
The enrollment application process will begin in January and will last at least thirty (30) consecutive calendar days. Grace Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
While it is the responsibility of the parents to educate their children, GCA seeks to partner with parents to help their children obtain the academic, social, spiritual, and physical skills they need to be productive disciples of Christ in the world. The following are general guidelines for admission:
- Parent/Student completes an on-line application and signs the Covenant Agreement and Statement of Cooperation, and GCA Statement of Faith.
- Application is submitted with non-refundable application fee.
- At least one parent must be a true follower of Christ. High school students must be true followers of Christ.
- Parent(s)/Student attends a meeting/interview with school administration.
- Admissions testing and required documentation (birth certificate, health form/immunization records, report cards, standardized test results) are completed.
- Admissions Committee reviews application and documentation and parents/students will be notified regarding acceptance decision.